Friends of The Arboretum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Pat and Mike

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Pat and Mike Empty Hello from Pat and Mike

Post by Pat B Fri May 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi all.....I believe this is our 7th year at the garden. We were attracted by the thought of sunshine, impressed by the mission of the Giving Garden, and I, at least, felt I was following in my Hungarian agricultural ancestors' footsteps. Our plots are by the street - with the green bench. Plus we take care of two of the Giving Garden plots - the two right by the shade shelter. My husband Mike is also in charge of the distribution of the Giving Garden & Pittstown harvests. We're not expert gardeners...but love being outside and love bringing our grandchildren to the farm....between growing his own pumpkins and running through the maze in the Children's Garden, our 3 year old grandson is always thrilled to 'go to the farm.'

Pat B

Back to top Go down

Hello from Pat and Mike Empty Re: Hello from Pat and Mike

Post by FarmerSteven Sat May 09, 2015 12:07 am

Hey Pat and MIKE!

I think you both had the plot with the giant pumpkin close to ours!!! We were very jealous of that pumpkin, I even have a picture of it somwhere. For not being expert gardeners you sure did a heck of a job last year.

Are you planning on growing pumpkins again his year? Do you have any Hungarian recipes to share?
FarmerSteven
FarmerSteven

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum